How Foster Care Works
* When the ASNN receives a call about an animal we will evaluate the animal's particular needs at our facility and determine if it needs a foster home immediately. If it does not we place them in our general population and continue to monitor their progress.
* If the animal does not seem to be progressing we start contacting fosters that would be willing to work with them.
* The ASNN provides any and all medical care and supplies that may be needed for the care of the animal.
* The foster animal will then go on the ASNN adoption list, ASNN web site and Petfinder.com.
* When the animal is asked to be adopted, the ASNN Coordinator will contact the foster Parent and will facilitate the adoption.
If you are interested in becoming a Foster Parent with ASNN, please call the shelter at (402)750-4665.