* When the ASNN receives a call about an animal we will evaluate the animal's particular needs at our facility and determine if it needs a foster home immediately. If it does not we place them in our general population and continue to monitor their progress.
* If the animal does not seem to be progressing we start contacting fosters that would be willing to work with them.
* The ASNN provides any and all medical care and supplies that may be needed for the care of the animal.
* The foster animal will then go on the ASNN adoption list, ASNN web site and Petfinder.com.
* When the animal is asked to be adopted, the ASNN Coordinator will contact the foster Parent and will facilitate the adoption.
If you are interested in becoming a Foster Parent with ASNN, please print and mail a Foster Parent Application to:
1000 E. Omaha Ave.
Norfolk, NE 68701
We depend on your ongoing support to make sure the animals who come to us receive the care they deserve. Click here to learn how you can help!
Zero came to us in May 2017 and tested positive for Heartworms. Heartworm treatment is a long process and can have adverse side effects. Zero will be going through treatment until February 2018 when hopefully he will be heartworm free and can go to a loving home.
If you'd like to donate towards Zero's treatment, please click here!
We currently have two animals in our facility in desperate need of dental surgery! If you'd like to donate towards these animals getting their teeth cleaned, please click here!